Pages

Friday, September 16, 2016

In the Trenches

Fall is all about layering, the temperature is always changing from cold in the morning to warmer in the afternoon so I like to have options. I stuck with all black and then slipped the trench coat on when I need it, it is $27 and true to size. Underneath I have a bodysuit and capri leggings as well as a pair of cut out flat booties. The trench is great because you can dress it up or dress it down depending on what you are doing. In this case we were waiting on a tropical storm to come through which never ended up happening, but at least I was prepared! This pink color has been one of my favorites all summer long and I am happy to bring it into my fall wardrobe as well. I hope you have a great weekend. 
Links to purchase this look are below.







XO



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment