Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

OTS & OTK

Over the knee boots are a great addition to a fall and winter wardrobe because it is a different option other then a riding boot or a bootie. They go with pants or leggings as well as dresses so they are very versatile. This pair is very affordable at $45 if you are a VIP member and $75 if you are not, that is why I love Justfab, the more you shop there the better deals you get. They are so comfortable, they come in standard as well as wife calf (I have on the standard). This dress is one of my favorites right now, it is currently sold out but if you click on "notify me/special order" you can either get a notification when it is back in stock or you can order it from the designer. I checked and it is available through the designer, if you choose that option there is no obligation to buy. They will let you know when it is in your cart and you can purchase it if you decide you want it! My choker is no longer available but I added a very similar one if you like the look. This whole look is perfect for a night out with the girls, I can't wait to wear these boots all winter long! 
Links to purchase this whole outfit are below!








XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment