Pages

Monday, September 12, 2016

Off the Shoulder Obsessed

My off the shoulder obsession continues, it was my favorite trend of summer and I love that it can be translated into fall looks as well! This top was perfect for the BBQ I went to labor day weekend and moving into fall I will be styling it with dark denim and booties. This top is supposed to have straps but they laid weird so I decided to get rid of them, it was only $8 so there was no point in returning it. You cannot even tell that the straps were supposed to be there so it worked out just fine. This top is sold out but I linked a few other similar ones that will be great for cooler weather below. My stance on white after labor day: if the weather is warm and the outfit is on point, do it! 
Links the purchase this whole look are below! 




Other off the shoulder tops I love: OTS Embroidered Top, OTS Vertical Stripe Blouse


XO



No comments:

Post a Comment