Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

First Thursday

My favorite summertime memories are nights when I can hang with my friends, listen to some music, drink some wine and just enjoy the moment. First Thursday was a great way to be able to do that and unwind after a long week. It has been so hot and humid in Maryland so I tried a new hairstyle to keep my hair off my neck and stay as cool as possible. I didn't have to worry about my hair going flat or frizzing out so it was a great choice for that occasion! This dress is one of my favorites, it is light weight and so comfortable. I love the colors and floral print, there is so much going on so all you need are your sunnies, purse and shoes! These sandals have been my go-to's, the heel is not too high and I could wear them for days they are so comfortable. There are a few sizes left so I would highly recommend them if you are in the market for a pair! 
Links for this whole look are below! 







XO


No comments:

Post a Comment