Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Camel and Plaid

There is something amazing about putting on a cozy sweater and heels, I love the balance of comfort and chic in one look. Camel colored anything is one of my go to's, it matches everything and is a great contrast with darker hair colors. I also really like the mock neck, it is not as intense as a turtle neck but gives the illusion of one. This particular sweater comes in 7 other colors, it is in stock in all sizes and the best part...it is only $40! 
I have had these jeans for over a year now and I love them, they wash so well and the fit is on point! I linked a similar pair below that are on sale. J. Brand's jeans are such great quality so when purchasing them you know you will have them for a long time. It is a great investment piece that should be on your Christmas list! 
When I saw these plaid heels I fell in love with them but they did not have my size. So I kept an eye on them and I was able to snag them for $40! Unfortunately this color is no longer available but there is a red plaid, it is the same price and perfect for this holiday season...there are still some sizes left  so get them ASAP! 
Links to purchase this whole look are below! 






XO

No comments:

Post a Comment