Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Last Minute Christmas Gift Guide

Christmas is only 4 days away and last night I finished all my wrapping and got everything under the tree! I shopped for some Christmas gifts during Black Friday this year and it was such a life saver, Christmas comes so fast these days so it was nice to have a head start!

 If you were not as proactive this year and let time get away from you, do not fear, my gift last minute guide is here! I have rounded up the best gifts 'for her' and 'for him' with clickable links for easy purchasing! The best part is...you will get all of these gifts by Friday with Amazon Prime. So scroll down and click through my online book. I have a ton of amazing gifts at great prices for anyone in your life that you still need a gift for! 

I have worn this top a few times and I am obsessed with how soft it is. The bell sleeves are right on trend and such a cute detail that dresses up the most basic shirt! I linked a few similar tops to mine below.
Similar bell sleeve tops: here, here (on sale!) and here (on sale!)
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment