Pages

Friday, December 2, 2016

Fri - YAY!

Happy Friday!
 I have been decorating our home little by little throughout this week and it is getting me so excited for Christmas. It is so cozy with pine scented candles, garland, wreaths and lights. I am so excited to get a tree this weekend and decorate it to really make it feel like the holidays!
I have worn this cardigan multiple times since I got it, it is oversized and so comfortable! I have worn it with a black jumpsuit, a bodysuit and leggings as well as denim and a tank, it is a muted camo print with a little bit of a glitter in the fabric. It has pockets and is thicker which are both great features for this time of year. I put links to purchase it below!
I am so excited to share my eyebrow microblading experience! I have to go back for a follow up appointment so I will be posting all the details right after the new year. It will be full of information for you so stay tuned!
I hope you have a great weekend!


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment