Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

The Perfect Tunic

This tunic is what dreams are made of, it is the perfect length, fit and fabric. I am always on the hunt for easy pieces like this where I can slip it on with leggings and boots then add my scarf and coat and get out the door! I am wearing a size medium and the fit is right on point, I love the slits down the sides which helps the tunic fit perfectly around the body. I have worn it a few times but switched out these boots with grey booties which dressed it up a little and gave it a different feel. Olive Ave boutique is offering free shipping right now so head to the link below to purchase this tunic and check out the rest of their adorable clothing! I hope everyone is getting through this week as smoothly as possible before the holiday! Christmas is so close! 







XO

No comments:

Post a Comment