Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Lace It Up

The lace up trend has been around for a little while and I love that it is being translated onto sweaters for the winter! It is such a cute detail that can be dressed up or down. This particular one is shorter in the front and a little longer in the back which is a great cut to wear with denim. It is also super warm and cozy which is necessary when purchasing sweaters. I wear them on repeat so I love when they are versatile and comfortable. I have linked the lace up sweater i have on below as well as a few others that are super affordable. My denim and shoes are also linked  below, I could not find my exact bootie but I linked a very similar one that is 40% off! 
The weekend is so close I can feel it, a lot of fun Christmas parties planned before we head to Chicago! 





Other lace up sweaters I love: here, here and here 


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment