Pages

Friday, December 9, 2016

Oh Christmas Tree

Picking a Christmas tree is one of my favorite things to do! Every year we go and cut down a tree and pull out all of our decorations, ornaments and candles to make our home super festive. I love looking through all of the ornaments because they are all full of amazing memories, milestones and trips! We found the cutest tree, it is not huge but it is perfectly shaped and full. We ended up put it in the nook of our living room, this is the first Christmas in the townhouse so we had to figure out what looked best. Whenever I walk in the door and smell the tree it makes me so happy. 
This half fabric and half denim jacket is a few years old but always in rotation, it is a great layering piece, I linked a similar one below that is on sale below! This plaid is also one of my favorites, it is so soft and there are so many ways to wear it! This tank and denim have made many appearances recently! Lastly, my boots were perfect for this occasion. They are really comfortable and I love that there is barely a heel. They are great for a casual event because they are good looking and functional. 
Links to purchase this whole look are below!








XO

No comments:

Post a Comment