Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

Gold and Stripes

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was interesting for sure! The Women's March in DC was a great experience but left me with a lot of questions. I have seen so many opinions on social media about it and to be honest I can see all sides. But why do people feel like it is okay to bash people that do not agree with them? Lets all be respectful of each other and remember that there were so many reasons people wanted to march as well as not wanting to march so don't judge because you never know. For some people this is a scary time with uncertainty and for others it is an exciting time who see it as a new beginning. No matter how you feel I think everyone can agree that there is a lot that needs to change and taking a stand for what you believe in is an amazing start. Lets really make a change by following through with the momentum of the march and get involved. Know who your representatives are, vote on important issues and volunteer whenever you can. I will be looking for ways to get involved and make a difference on the issues that are important to me. If you have any resources please add a link in the comments for myself and anyone else that is interested in learning more!

This dress was perfect for the party I attended, you can never go wrong with a long sleeved dress this time of year. There are so many ways to wear and accessorize them! This dress was so comfortable and a great mix between casual and dressy. This one is from Forever 21 and only $12.90. It runs small so size up when purchasing! I linked it below as well as a few others that are under $20 and super cute! I also linked a similar necklace and booties (mine sold out)! Next time I wear this dress I am going to pair it with leggings, a long cardigan and riding boots as a casual look or to dress it up I will add a pair of pumps and a blazer! 



Other striped long sleeve dresses I love: here, here, here and here

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment