Pages

Friday, January 20, 2017

Outerwear Love

Happy Friday! My best friend (and bridesmaid) from college is making her way to Baltimore from Chicago right now and I am so excited to see her. She is a flight attendant so she pops into town every once in a while! We are going to go to DC tomorrow and participating in the Women's March, it is totally outside of my comfort zone but best friends don't let best friends travel to a unfamiliar city alone, so I am going to go and see what it is all about. I do not know what to expect but I am going with an open mind and I hope the experience is one that helps me become better informed, educated and more understanding of what I can do to make a difference. Let me know if you will be there as well!
This jacket is a perfect staple piece, it is neutral and matches everything. It is appropriate for the spring, fall and winter months which makes it so versatile! I might even wear it to DC tomorrow, it is great for layering! The best part is that it is on sale, it is now only $49, such a great price for a beautifully constructed jacket! It also comes in black and on sale for $52! I got this plaid blanket scarf when I worked in retail a few years ago and it is still one of  my favorites! It is hard to see in these photos but the white top I have on has a pleated peplum detail, it is a little bit longer and really cute. It comes in a few different colors too! This whole look is linked below! I hope you have a great weekend! 






XO

No comments:

Post a Comment