Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Poncho Love

Happy Thursday! Taking the weekend to catch up on sleep, unpack and take down Christmas decorations was the best decision. I needed that time to recharge and refocus myself. After such an action packed trip it was necessary to have some me time. When my home is chaotic my mind feels the same and puts me in a bit of a panic. That is when I have to write out a to-do list and start checking boxes, it centers me and makes me feel better. Getting back into my clean eating habits has helped tremendously as well. Not having the control of deciding what my food options were forced me to be flexible in my eating habits. I was eating food that I would not normally eat which made my body feel tired and worn out. Food preparation for the week is key for me to stay in control and on top of what is going in my body. 
We went to the outlets when I was in Chicago and found this cozy poncho for an amazing price. It is one of those pieces that you can dress up or dress down and be super comfortable either way. Since it is a neutral you could even add a pop of color underneath! I love how it cinches at the waist and drapes so beautifully. It is long enough to wear with pants or leggings and it is a great piece to transition into spring! I could not find this exact one sadly but I linked a few others that are only $18 (whaaat!) and are very similar as well as the rest of the look! Check them out below!









XO

No comments:

Post a Comment