Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Winter White & Cold Shoulder

I am back home to my normal routine after an amazing trip. A lot changed since I have been gone...I turned a year older and we moved into a new year. A fresh start is always a good idea and I have no doubt that this year will be the best one yet. There are so many good things happening this year and I cannot wait for it all, no doubt it will be super busy but that is what makes it exciting. I am not a huge fan of resolutions but I am a fan of making sure I am better and I do better then I did before. I am pushing myself to go outside of my comfort zone and I am determined to create the life I have been dreaming about. I have all of the tools, resources and ambitions to do it, I just need to stay out of my own way and take the risks needed to get myself there. It feels like all of the missing parts and blurry spots have come together and things are clearer then ever. Now I need to put in the work to make all my dreams happen for myself. 
This look was one of my favorites from my trip. I wore it the night we went to dinner with all of Steve's cousins and I was so comfortable in it! This top is a little different then most cold shoulders because the cut outs are up higher then usual, I like how it plays on the trend in a new way! It is super soft and the price point is right around $50! My sisters boyfriend got me that hat for Christmas and it is so versatile and comfortable. It is from Lululemon but I cannot find it on their site (he got it in store) so I linked a similar one below with the rest of this look!








XO

No comments:

Post a Comment