Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Sweater Dress Coziness

The holidays are always a crazy time and I always look forward to things slowing down at the beginning of the year...well that is not happening this year. I have decided to leave my day job and move into something I am more passionate about...social media management! I am so excited to be taking this role on to help businesses grow their customer base and following! I am also planning my sisters baby shower, anticipating the arrival of my first niece or nephew, and planning my wedding and honeymoon. So many exciting things are happening that I don't mind that life is not slowing down. Life is crazy, fun, challenging and ever changing and like I have said...2017 is going to be the best year yet! 

There is nothing like a super warm and comfortable sweater dress when it is snowing and/or freezing cold outside. I love waking up and throwing something on that is both cute and functional. It is under $100 and it runs true to size, it is not clingy to the body and could be belted as well! The turtle neck is oversized and drapes nicely which means it is not too tight around the neck which I love. Obviously my obsession with a neutral piece continues but it could also be warn with a pop of color in the leggings or boots! Days like today make me wish I could put this exact dress on in different colors everyday of the week. I decided to wear leggings instead of tights because they are warmer and much more comfortable, these exact ones are linked below, they are not see through at all and fit great all day. My OTK boots are a winter staple in my closet, I always find an excuse to wear them! The pair I am wearing are sold out but I linked 3 other pairs I love that are all under $100! Links are below.






XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment