Pages

Friday, January 13, 2017

Happy Birthday B!

 How is Beni already 5 years old? In a small way I feel like I understand what it is like for a parent (of a human) to watch their little one grow up. We got him at 7 weeks old and he has been though so much with us, from picking him up in San Francisco to driving back to LA to taking cross country trips to moving back to Maryland and now taking trips to Chicago, he has experienced so much in his life. When I am not with him I miss him and when I am with him I am happy. No matter what he is loving, playful and a joy to be around. When people see him sticking his head out of the car window they can't help but laugh and people love to stop us on the street to say hi (or they are terrified and cross to the other side of the street!). I love taking him to play frisbee and seeing how happy he is when I give him a new toy. I can only hope that we have many more years together. Happy Birthday Beni, I love you endlessly!
I adore looking at our engagement photos and it was mandatory that B was apart of it. Our family friends have a horse farm and they were so sweet to let us shoot there! I decided to go with two different looks. One was a classic white lace look with burgundy booties and the other was a sweater and a burgundy skirt, Steve matched his shirt to my burgundy theme so altogether we were very cohesive! Both looks were super comfortable and affordable, everything fits true to size and can be worn so many different ways! I often wear the lace up sweater with a pair of jeans and you have seen the skirt on here before. I am still waiting for a time to wear the white lace top again, it is so pretty! Links to purchase both looks are below!



XO

No comments:

Post a Comment