Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Fall Basics

When the weather starts to turn cold there are two basics that are necessary to have for a very fashionable fall; scarves and boots! My selection of both are vast because I have them on rotation all winter long and I cannot ever resist a cute plaid scarf or the perfect riding boot! This scarf is $18 and linked below, unfortunately it is sold out but I linked another one below that looks very similar at the same price point. I also linked a few others that I am loving right now, or, you can sign up to get an email notification when the scarf is back in stock. This crewneck top is from last year and it is still one of my favorites, I have it in black and it is my go to, it is also linked below! I got these jeans not too long ago and I love the fit, they are under $100 and a must have. Lastly, I just added these boots to my collection, they are so comfortable, fit true to size and the color goes with everything. Click the links below to purchase this whole look!

Scroll down for 5 facts you might not know about me!



I wanted to take a minute and tell you guys some things you might not know about me so you can get to know me better! 5 facts about me:
1) My name is Holly because I am born 5 days after Christmas.
2) I am going to be a first time aunt in April and I am so exciting I can hardly handle it!
3) I grew up in Maryland and it is where I am currently but I lived on the west coast for 6 years.
4) I am the youngest of 3 - I have a sister who is 7 years older then me and a brother that is 4 years older then me.
5) My family owns a construction company that has been around for over a century, my brother is the 5th generation! Click here to check out their website.


Click here for a very similar scarf. Other plaid scarves I love: Here, here and here 
Other OTK boots I love: Here, here and here 





XO

No comments:

Post a Comment