Pages

Monday, November 14, 2016

Pops of Color

Monday came too soon...but thats okay because I had such a great weekend! I wore this outfit last week and it was so comfortable. This dolman sleeved ribbed cashmere top is so comfortable and at a surprisingly affordable price point! I will be wearing it all winter long, it is a great layering piece and you can even wear it off the shoulder! With such a neutral outfit I love to add a pop of color, and this time I decided on a monochromatic look. Burgundy is my go to color this fall so I am incorporating it into my outfits as much as I can! I have had these pants for a while now and I love having a lighter wash option. They are only $25 and fit true to size. Links to purchase this whole look are below!

I was nominated twice for 1) Best use of photo/still image and 2) best blog in the Mobbies 2016 Awards through the Baltimore Sun! It would mean so much to me if you could take a second and vote, you don't have to create a log in and you can just vote in those two categories if you want to! 
CLICK HERE to vote...you can do it everyday! Thank you so much for your support. 






XO


No comments:

Post a Comment