Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

I Love NYC

I had the best time in NYC last weekend. I was able to spend some time with some friends I grew up with as well as meet some amazing women at a fashion and beauty conference. Not only did I meet amazing people with big dreams but I got to listen to a variety of speakers who are successful entrepreneurs that followed their dreams and created their own path. Including a few of my favorites: Jacey Duprie from Damsel in Dior, Christine Cameron from My Style Pill and Catt Sadler from E! News and the Catt Walk. The whole day was so inspiring and I am so happy I pushed myself out of my comfort zone and into a room with people who are passionate about the same things as I am.

My look was put together by making sure that I would be comfortable, fashion forward and able to layer incase it was too hot or too cold. My top is actually a bodysuit and there are cut outs down the arms, my favorite thing about bodysuits is that everything stays in place and you don't have to fuss a lot! This skirt is suede and I am loving the double lace up look, it is sold out in this color but you can add yourself to the restock list or purchase it in the black color way! You already know the story on how I got this Tory Burch coat and yes I wear it everywhere. My purse is a few years old but always a great winter bag year after year, I found it online being resold and it is under $100! Lastly, my boots are from last year but I found a very similar pair for under $100 as well! Links to purchase my whole look are below! 



My skirt in black: Click here








XO

No comments:

Post a Comment