Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

Thankful

I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving, I sure did. I got to see so many family members and we spent a lot of quality time together. Sad it is over but Christmas will be here before we know it. The weather was all over the place because we were on the water so this sweater and OTK boots were perfect for the occasion. The plaid contrast on the sides of this top is such a great detail and my OTK boots were like another layer over my legs to keep me warm. These boots are the perfect heel height for day time activities and so comfortable, I wore them for 10 hours and they felt great the whole time! They also come in a beautiful burgundy color as well! Links to purchase this whole look are below!

I am loving cyber Monday...all of my favorite stores are doing some type of sale! What purchases have you made today?! 








XO

No comments:

Post a Comment