Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Sweater Over Dress

Happy Wednesday! I have seen people rocking the sweater over dress look and I was intrigued right away. I love trying new trends and finding new ways to wear the clothes I already have and I did just that with this look. I love all of these pieces individually so being able to wear this dress but in a new and unique way was so exciting! The floral is perfect for this time of year and it is only $25. I have said it many times before but I got this crewneck sweater last year and I have it in black and white because I love it so much. They both can be worn so many ways and they are staples in my winter wardrobe. These boots have quickly become on of my favorites, they are so comfortable and the color goes with almost everything! I have linked this exact look below but I bet, if you go in your closet, you will be able to recreate this look with what you have already as well! All you need is a shift dress, a sweater and your favorite boots. 

 I was nominated twice for 1) Best use of photo/still image and 2) best blog in the Mobbies 2016 Awards through the Baltimore Sun! It would mean so much to me if you could take a second and vote, you don't have to create a log in and you can just vote in those two categories if you want to! 
CLICK HERE to vote...you can do it everyday! Thank you so much for your support. 








XO

No comments:

Post a Comment