Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Happy Friday...I mean Wednesday!

Happy Friday...I mean Wednesday!
It is so nice to have the rest of the week off of work, isn't it?! Finishing up a few things then off to the shore to spend Thanksgiving with the family. We usually spend the day skeet shooting, catching up, eating (of course) and relaxing. Steve and I spend Christmas with his family in Chicago so its great to have this time with my side of the family!
This lace up top is such a great piece...It is so comfortable and the length is great for jeans or leggings! There is a wait list so put yourself on that and then check out a few of my other favorite lace up tops! Links are below. Safe travels!


A few other lace-up sweaters I love: here, here and here all under $100!

XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment