Pages

Monday, November 7, 2016

Suede and Elbow Patches

After staying up very late to watch the Cubs win the World Series I was so happy to have such a comfortable outfit to wear to work the next day! I love this top because it is $38, it will go with anything and the details are too cute to resist. This top will be the perfect layering piece as the weather gets colder, it will be so cute under a cardigan or a vest! The pants and shoes have made many appearances here already and I love how I am able to re-wear them with SO many different looks! Anytime I see a piece of clothing I like that I am considering buying I think about how I can wear it with other pieces I have already, if I can think of at least 2-3 different ways to wear it I know I have a keeper on my hands! Links to purchase this look are below! Hope your Monday goes by fast and you have a lot of coffee!


Bridget Knit Top/Pants unavailable but I love these and these/Unavailable but love these, these and these





XO

No comments:

Post a Comment