Pages

Friday, November 18, 2016

Screaming Girl

Happy Friday! I love seeing all the different small businesses in Baltimore and PNTD-PRNTS is one of my favorites, art on clothing is right up my alley! I love the use of colors and the creativity in the designs, they really are one of a kind. I was so excited to style this tank because it is such a stand out piece. Adding in a blue vest to help bring out the colors of the print and a bunch of texture in my cardigan really pulled it all together! I couldn't help but add these sunglasses as my stand out accessory. These pants have been a staple in my closet, I love how they are high waisted and they fit like a glove. These boots are new and so comfortable, they are the perfect for a casual look like this. I have been wearing them with everything! This look is liked below...the cardigan and vest are unavailable but I linked a few others that I think you will love just as much!

 I was nominated twice for 1) Best use of photo/still image and 2) best blog in the Mobbies 2016 Awards through the Baltimore Sun! It would mean so much to me if you could take a second and vote, you don't have to create a log in and you can just vote in those two categories if you want to! 
CLICK HERE to vote...you can do it everyday! Thank you so much for your support. 


'My Girl' Sunglasses/Screaming Girl Tank/Similar Cardigan: here and here/Vest unavailable but other colors: Here, here and here/Black Pants/Fallon Boots





XO

No comments:

Post a Comment